homethe planprogressrecipesreviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Progress Report: Week 1

I'm so excited for this report! I was so nervous that I wouldn't make any progress this week, and would have to admit my failure.  I'm excited to say that I'm right on track for my goal!

Begining Stats This Week
  • Weight: 195.4
  • Waist: 39"
  • Bust: 43"
  • Arms: 12"
  • Hips: 44.5"
  • Thighs: 26.5"
  • Weight: 193.0
  • Waist:  38"
  • Bust:  41.5"
  • Arms: 12" 
  • Hips: 44"
  • Thighs:  26"
I'm so excited! That's 2.4 pounds down and 1 inch from my waist! I did cheat a little bit, and am very bummed I did.  I wonder what my stats would be if I didn't cheat! Oh, well, I'm back on track now!

Beginning Photos

 I also missed one day of working out.  I was kinda down on myself for doing that, but I know that mindset will just cause me to fail again.  Yesterday I did two of the EA Sports Active 2 workouts back to back.  I can feel my body getting stronger.  I can now complete 10 push-ups, do a lot of sit-ups at once.  I'm amazed at how fast my core is getting stronger! The workouts are getting easier too! I think after next week, I'll begin to run in the mornings!
Week 1: A little different from week 1!
I really need to work on getting enough sleep.  I should be waking up at 7:30 working out and eating by 9 am in order to get my metabolism on the right track, but I'm all backwards.  I've been going to bed at 2 and waking up at 11 am, yes L will sleep that late.

Please let me know what your stats are this week! I'd love to have support from others on this journey.

I almost forgot, how do you like the new look for the blog? I've been working for about a week straight getting it to look good.  There are tabs on the side and across the top to make navigation easier for you.  The tabs are pretty self explanatory and each page will tell you what days they will be updated.  Thanks for being on this journey with me!

6 comments:

  1. Lost in the bust and hips? Sad day... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not if u have a 38-40 dd and a butt that looks like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lost 7.6 lbs in 3 weeks from doing Weight Watchers. I eat every 2-3 hours and I track EVERYTHING I eat. My goal is to change my way of eating entirely. I refuse to deprive myself because that just leads to self sabotage! It really has helped that my hubby is backing me up!! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Amie! The hardest thing for me isn't really just the eating right, but the eating often. I'm bad about not eating all day then making up for it at night :( I have alarms set on my phone to remind me lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a good idea! I have a hard time getting in all of my fruits/veggies, & dairy in when I'm out and about & busy all day. I do so much better when I'm not in a rush!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I have to really plan to stay on track!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! This blog is just as much about your journey as it is mine!