homethe planprogressrecipesreviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekly Challenge: Buy Workout Gear

I don't know about you, but I'm always ready to use something I've just bought.  Whenever I get home from shopping trips, the first thing I want to do is put on my new clothes.  Whenever I buy workout gear, I can't wait to get home and try it out.  So my challenge to you is to get some new gear!



You don't have to go out and spend a fortune.  Maybe you just spend 15 bucks on a new sports bra like the Danskin Now one I reviewed.  Or maybe you want to shell out some dough and get a treadmill.  I don't care what you go for, just get something that you want to use BAD.

I've been doing a lot of research on kettle bells.  I'm really wanting one.  It looks like such a great way to get a good cardio workout at the same time as using weights.  So, I'm getting one this weekend and I'm sure I'll want to rush home to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! This blog is just as much about your journey as it is mine!