homethe planprogressrecipesreviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This just plain sucks.

Maybe you checked in today wondering what my progress was. I'm sad to say my weight is up :(. I really just want to cry. All week I didn't eat the wayi should. But my workouts were spot on. It just goes to show you you can't out exercise a bad diet.

There were a few times where I ate too much of high calorie foods. For the most part, however, I just didn't eat enough or often enough. My body just chose to hold on to it.

Of course the eating high calorie foods happened over the weekend. So by the time Monday rolled around my weight was stagnant at 193 and my weight this morning was at 194. Now, there are a few things that have made me bloat, but there really should be a significant loss. Plus if I had been following the diet well, I would be much less likely to bloat. I was down to 192 on Sunday.

So learn from my wagon fall, and follow these few tips. Keep on keeping on even if you've fallen off the wagon, just get back up and start again. Of course not falling off is best, though. Keep the fridge stocked. As long as I have a steady flow of healthy snacks I was able to curb cravings, bloat, and keep my energy levels up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! This blog is just as much about your journey as it is mine!