homethe planprogressrecipesreviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome!

Yay! My first post on this blog! This blog is all about my journey to lose weight the healthy way.  I don't want to start a diet, lose the weight quickly then gain it all back.  I want to start on a healthy lifestyle change.  

Each week I'll be posting recipes, healthy tips I've come across, and my daily workout and eating progress.  On occasion, I'll also post product reviews or lead you to other weight loss blogs.  You can check out the tabs across the top of the page to see the things I've already written about.

I know, I'm not super, or morbidly obese.  I'm, sadly, the average sized woman.  I wear a size 14 pants and L/XL shirt.  I'm not, yet, at a point where if I don't lose the weight, then I'll die.  I'm at the point that if I don't make a change now, I'll have serious repercussions.  

Thanks so much for joining me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! This blog is just as much about your journey as it is mine!