homethe planprogressrecipesreviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In the Begining (starting stats)....

I was really over weight.  I'm totally committed to being completely transparent on this blog, but I have to say, this is probably one of the hardest things I've ever done.  I've seen pics of myself clothed, but to see them when I'm not so clothed is very difficult.  I can't believe I've let myself get this way.  My waist is as big as my bust measurement was when I was skinny :(

Below you'll find my stats.  They are quite depressing this week, but that's all going to change! Please ignore the knee brace.  I hurt my knee last Friday. And please, please forgive me for not picking up the floor before the pics were taken!



Each Tuesday I'll post new pictures and measurements.  If you miss the blog post, you can check up with the progress each week on the progress page.

4 comments:

  1. What an inspiration! Good luck with everything! I'm going to try following that 1800 calorie plan. You said it worked while you were pregnant too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, y'all! Yes, it did work while I was pregnant. It really freaked me out at first, but my midwife said it was just because it was a better quality of calorie. By no means should anyone TRY to lose weight when pregnant! I used a calculator to see how many calories I should use to get to 135 by January. I'll post a link to that in another blog post later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I've changed my mind :) I'll post the calorie calculator in a post Tuesday. But here's the link if you want to figure it up now :) http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/calories-goal.php

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! This blog is just as much about your journey as it is mine!