homethe planprogressrecipesreviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Wow!

I haven't written about me in a while. I'm regaining the motivation to keep going. I'm super proud to say I've not gained any weight back even with the failures I've had. I even got down to 191!!!!

For whatever reason that number just seemed to be unattainable. I'm more excited now than ever to get into the 180's. That's my next mini-goal! I will hopefully be there next week!

It's so hard to keep this up, but I'm so determined to keep on. I was exploring the forums over at 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet and found an awesome quote: "Being fat is hard, working out is hard, maintaining is hard. Choose your hard." I definitely never want to feel the hard that being fat brings! I love the feeling of losing and meeting my goals!

It's not been too hard to keep on the diet plan, though I don't track my calories as closely as I should be. I've still been losing. I've had almost no motivation to workout, however. Most of that comes from not getting enough sleep and being tired. I really need to get back into it. It seems to be the glue that sort-of holds my healthy lifestyle together. When I workout I'm more motivated to eat right and my body just works better. So, tomorrow I'll be waking at 8 and eating a light snack before working out. Then comes breakfast, and a day of eating on plan. No waiting til Monday. I'm starting NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! This blog is just as much about your journey as it is mine!