homethe planprogressrecipesreviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Review: 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet

This isn't my typical review post. This week I wanted to share something amazing that I've stumbled upon. I don't even remember how I found it other than it was truly an accident. I found a FREE weight loss support forum! Well, It's more than a forum they also have numerous articles and other tools. It's all found at 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet.

Pros
It's totally free! Use of the forums, articles and everything else is all at no charge!

You get lots of great support from lots of great people. There's a few men, but a whole lot more ladies on there. Forum topics are divided up well. One other thing I also love is they aren't "clicky" like a lot of other forums I've seen are.


It's easy to set up your account, it's very much like setting up any other online account.

Cons

It's a little confusing at first. The layout of the website is a little confusing. There's just too much on the page. The forums are fairly straight forward, but you definitely need a day or two of exploring to get the hang of it.

There are so many forum posts it's hard to keep up with the ones you've posted in. Especially if you decide to post in multiple sub-groups on the forum.

Well that's all I can think of right now. While navigating might not be the easiest, 3fatchicks.com is a site with a wealth of information. The support you get on the forums from other people with the same struggles is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! This blog is just as much about your journey as it is mine!